10 Compliments Men Hate to Hear
My girlfriend told me the other day, "That was sweet of you to help and clean, but I'll just do it quicker."
Well, well, well. You're welcome? I did that one my own, and next time do not even ask me to help!
Every guy has a compliment -- or in a lot of cases compliments -- that we don't really want to hear. Here's 10 I could think of (along with listener help) that drive me nuts!
1. "That was sweet of you to help and clean, but I'll just do it quicker."
2. "Your pouch is so cute."
3. "You're the greatest listener."
4. "Your truck is pretty." (WHAT?!)
5. "You're great at folding clothes."
6. "Oh, you're such a great friend."
7. "I love that you're sensitive."
8. "I can't believe you fixed that!"
9. "I love that you're bald (now)."
10. "You're the only person I can talk to."