25 Things You Don’t Know About Blake Shelton
You never know what Blake Shelton will say at any given time, so when I stumbled upon the us weekly article “25 Things you don’t know about me, Blake Shelton” I had to check it out. Wanna see the list? Here you go.
1. I like orange-flavored gum.
2. I love it when girls wear cutoff jeans and cowboy boots.
3. I also love when they wear miniskirts and cowboy boots.
4. I often find myself wondering, What kind of tree is that?
5. I love garage sales.
6. I think it’s rude when someone wears a baseball cap on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry.
7. I think Chuck Taylors look ridiculous.
8. I love the Golden Girls.
9. I don’t know crap about the stock market.
10. I think most of the girls on the Weather Channel are hot.
11. I think Matthew McConaughey is hot.
12. If Australia were closer, I would go there.
13. I had my appendix removed when I was 9 years old.
14. I don’t have a birthmark.
15. Something about the way Play-Doh smells makes me want to eat it.
16. I’ve only ever owned trucks.
17. I once accidentally burned 300 acres of my own land.
18. I am interested to know how quaaludes would make me feel.
19. I once bought and sold a powered parachute before even trying it.
20. I have had three pet raccoons.
21. I love log furniture.
22. I love “Words With Friends” on my iPhone.
23. I don’t know how to ski — on snow or water.
24. I think it is disgusting when guys dip smokeless tobacco.
25. The last time I went to a movie theater was to see Liar Liar with Jim Carrey.