5 Things To Do In Buffalo This Weekend!
We may have finally turned the corner on the weather front. This weekend’s forecast is looking picture-perfect for Western New York!
With the sun in the sky and the warm temperatures on hand, I thought I’d give you some suggestions as to where you can catch some fun and maybe some rays this weekend.
1. Mickey Rats & Captain Kidds – The beach is open, and the fun starts with the WYRK Country on the Coast party tonight (May 30), featuring live country from 'Wasted Whiskey'.
2. Buffalolove Fest at the Buffalo Zoo – Buffalo favorite Lance Diamond, trivia tournament, locally brewed beer and more.
3. Buffalo Greek Fest – Today through Sunday (May, 30-June, 1), enjoy Greek Cuisine, Music, Dancing and more!
4. Buffalo Bisons Game – Coca-Cola Field's three-day home stand begins tonight with the Friday Night Bash (May, 30), Dog Day tomorrow (May, 31) and Cap Giveaway Day on Sunday (June, 1).
5. Kites for Vets – North Tonawanda (May, 31), a free family event. Food and refreshments will be available!