ACM Contest Rules
WYRK WIVB ACM DREAM TRIP OF A LIFE TIME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
The WYRK/WIVB ACM DREAM TRIP OF A LIFETIME contest will begin on 12 MIDNIGHT EST MARCH 15 2011 and end on 12 MID EST APRIL 25, 2011. To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): LISTENERS WILL BE TOLD TO TUNE IN TO CHANNEL 4 WIVB weeknights starting at 6pm EST FOR THE ACM ARTIST OF THE DAY. Then the following day listeners will need to tune in to WYRK’S THE BREAKFAST CLUB FOR “CUE TO CALL TIMES” THE 9TH CALLER THROUGH WHEN THE CUE TO CALL SOUNDS AND THEY KNOW THE ARTIST OF THE DAY WILL WIN A CHANNEL 4/WYRK PRIZE PACK* AND WILL BE IN TO WIN THE DREAM TRIP OF A LIFETIME.
“The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.” ONE ENTRY PER PERSON,
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all WYRK listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the United States/ GREATER BUFFALO, WESTERN NEW YORK BROADCAST AREA. Employees of WYRK (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the WESTERN NEW YORK metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families AND/OR HOUSEHOLDS are ineligible to participate or win.
- PREVIOUS WINNERS WITHIN A 90 DAY PERIOD ON ANY TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING PROPERTY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE VALID UNITED STATES ID-
- PRIZES: Three qualifiers per day (25 Total) will win a ACM prize pack $15 value (winning a prize pack does not guarantee winning the Grand Prize). Only those winning the prize packs will be eligible for the Grand Prize trip giveaway.
One Grand Prize for two: VALUE: $2,500.00
SATURDAY, APRIL2ND THROUGH TUESDAY, APRIL 5TH (4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS)
- Deluxe lodging: MGM Grand for three (3) nights: Saturday, April 2, Sunday, April 3 & Monday, April 4,
- Admission tickets to 46th Academy of Country Music Awards Presentation;
- Admission tickets to Academy of Country Music Post-Awards All-Star Jam;
- Dr Pepper Special Concert headlined by Lady Antebellum;
- Deluxe ground transportation consisting of shuttle buses from McCarran International Airport to MGM Grand (Saturday, April 2nd) and from MGM Grand to McCarran International Airport (Tuesday, April 5th);
- One (1) Electronic Trip Winner Information Kit to consist of: Emergency Information, Trip Information, Valuable Trip Tips, Las Vegas Information, Trip Winner & Guest Forms and Academy of Country Music Awards Information;
- One (1) Trip Winner Congratulations Email to include: Trip Information, Tentative Trip Schedule, Trip Components, Ground Package Guidelines, Trip Winner IRS Tax Guidelines and Trip Hospitality Information;
- Trip Participant Identification Laminates and Lanyards;
- Trip Check-In and Ticket Distribution Desk;
- Trip Hospitality & Assistance Desk;
- World-Class Trip Staff;
- VIP Hospitality;
- Host and escort at all scheduled events;
- General trip supervision;
- Twenty-four (24) hour-a-day emergency access to Trip Personnel;
- Trip Host: J.D. Haas;
- Trip Components are subject to change.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED Fri. March 25 2011 before noon EST
- ODDS OF WINNING Grand Prize 1 IN 25
- WYRK REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT WINNER. “Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by RANDOM SELECTION OF ALL QUALIFIED CONTESTANTS
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WYRK, 14 LAFAYETTE SQUARE SUITE 1200, BUFFALO, NEW YORK 14203