An Interactive Guide To The 2012 Taste Of Country
The big show is hours away!! If you are going to the show, or even if you are staying at home, here is a guide to help you interact with all the fun at Coca Cola Field.
Got pictures? Video? Comments? We'd love them!! Here what you need to do...
- Make sure to check in on Foursquare! Find Coca-Cola Field, then check in specifically for the Taste of Country 2012 event that’ll be set up.
- Use the #TOC2012 hashtag for all tweets and Instagrams, and your tweet could appear on the big screen at Coca-Cola Field and/or in the stream on our website.
- If you’re not on Twitter, send us a text at 333777. Put “TOC2012” before your message to make sure we see it!
- After the show, send us your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the submission form on our website. We’ll put our favorites in a photo gallery on WYRK.com
- On Monday morning, head to WYRK.com to vote for your favorite tweet/text and photo from the show. Winners will get a sweet prize (to be determined).
- If you’re at the show, be on the lookout for roaming WYRK staff, ready to hand out a seat upgrade to one lucky fan! If you can prove that you’ve got the Radio Pup App downloaded on your phone, you could win.
- Also be sure to find our newsletter sign-up table when you get to Coca-Cola Field, inside the Swan Street gate across from the Taste of Country t-shirt booth. You can enter to win a guitar signed by this year’s Taste of Country artists.
- If you’ve been to past Taste of Country shows and have the t-shirts to prove it, see if you can help Brett Alan complete his t-shirt collection! Snap a photo of yourself wearing one of Brett’s missing TOC shirts, and you could win a WYRK prize pack.
- Can’t make it to the show? We’ve got you covered. Check WYRK.com all day for live streaming video, a Twitter/text/Instagram/photo feed from WYRK staff at the event, and plenty of other coverage.