And The Most Hated Xmas Gift Is…..
Oooo yay, another somewhat meaningless poll. I love ’em tho. So………the investment firm Morgan Stanley did a poll to find out what the “Most Hated Christmas Gift” was…… And coming in at #1 was……1. Cheap Perfume– who doesn’t hate that.
2. Handkerchiefs– who buys them anymore…my grandpa used those. Didnt they stop making them in 1912.
3. Socks– True…not very fun, but handy and useful!
4. Packaged Toiletries– Who wants toiletries….I’m with this one !
5. Christmas Sweaters– Uh -oh. As far as I’m concerned, they all should be tucked away in your deepest closet. This should possibly have been #1. If you are over 75 then maybe…lol
6. Slippers– Again, useful……I’d take a pair !
7. Chocolates– I say chocolates belong in the stocking, not as a primary gift.
8. Power Tools– I think some guys may argue this one…..Not me, I use duct tape!!!
9. Executive Stress Toys– Huh???
10. Kitchen Equipment– Hey, my mother bought me a toaster…..oops did I say that before Xmas