And The Most Hated Xmas Gift Is…..
Oooo yay, another somewhat meaningless poll. I love ‘em tho. So………the investment firm Morgan Stanley did a poll to find out what the “Most Hated Christmas Gift” was…… And coming in at #1 was……1. Cheap Perfume- who doesn’t hate that.
2. Handkerchiefs- who buys them anymore…my grandpa used those. Didnt they stop making them in 1912.
3. Socks- True…not very fun, but handy and useful!
4. Packaged Toiletries- Who wants toiletries….I’m with this one !
5. Christmas Sweaters- Uh -oh. As far as I’m concerned, they all should be tucked away in your deepest closet. This should possibly have been #1. If you are over 75 then maybe…lol
6. Slippers- Again, useful……I’d take a pair !
7. Chocolates- I say chocolates belong in the stocking, not as a primary gift.
8. Power Tools- I think some guys may argue this one…..Not me, I use duct tape!!!
9. Executive Stress Toys- Huh???
10. Kitchen Equipment- Hey, my mother bought me a toaster…..oops did I say that before Xmas