Carrie’s Tour No Longer “Playing On”
Carrie Underwood wrapped up her "Play On Tour" in Connecticuit last Thursday night and it was one of the biggest of the year. Check out some of the tour stats:
- It consisted of 108 dates in the United States and Canada
- One million fans attended since it launched last March.
- Special guests to the tour were Billy Currington, Craig Morgan, and Sons of Sylvia
- The set designer Michael Cotten was an Emmy Award winning costume designer who is best known as the production designer on Michael Jackson's "This Is It" tour.
- The tour carried 80 personnel on the road
- It traveled 35,000 miles in 13 trucks and 8 buses.
- The tour is currently nominated for a Pollstar Concert Industry Award (February 5) for "Most Creative Stage Production."