Clay and Dale Live at Tim Horton’s Tomorrow Morning For Camp Day
Simply by buying a coffee tomorrow morning, you have the power to make a real difference and send even more kids to a Tim Horton Children's Foundation camp! The Foundation provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for children to experience everything camp has to offer – an expense their families could not normally afford.
Clay and Dale will be broadcasting tomorrow morning's show live at Tim Horton’s, 3275 Orchard Park Rd. in Orchard Park, for Camp Day. Come out, buy a coffee and help send a kid to camp! Here's how your donations can help:
- $10 - Provides a child with a new camp t-shirt.
- $20 - Provides a child with a backpack for their camping necessities.
- $50 - Provides a child with a warm sleeping bag.
- $100 - Provides a child with nutritious and delicious meals three times a day.
- $200 - Assists with the purchase of supplies for ropes courses and climbing towers, allowing children to reach new heights.
- $500 - Helps upgrade the fleet of canoes, kayaks and rafts that give children the opportunity to try something new and exciting.
- $1,000 - Provides a first-class camp experience for a child where they will learn more about themselves and return home with a positive attitude about their future and the confidence to achieve the goals they learned to set for themselves.
It doesn't matter how big or small your donation is. It just matters that you give. On behalf of the thousands of campers who will attend a Tim Horton Children's Foundation camp in 2012, thank you!