Comedian’s Clarence Home Goes Up In Flames!
The Clarence home of comedian John Valby, a.k.a “Dr. Dirty”, went up in flames early Sunday morning. Fire crews had their hands full, battling the blaze for 2 hours. Valby’s daughter, who was in the house with a friend, was first to notice the fire and quickly alerted the rest of the family. Everyone made it out safely, including the family dog. As for the home on Sawmill Road, ….firefighters say it’s a total loss and estimated damages are $500,000. Investigators are still trying to figure what sparked the fire.