Eric Wood Is Coming Back To Buffalo To Lead The Charge For The Bills
It was a shock last spring when we found out that Eric Wood had a career ending injury and wouldn't be coming back to the Bills. But this Sunday...he is.
Although he won't be putting on a helmet and pads, he will be leading the charge for the Buffalo Bills. The ceremonial charge of course...
He was easily one of my favorite players that has played for the Bills and if you're headed out to the game on Sunday, you will be able to see him again.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat