Get Lunch For Just $1 Today
It may be true that there's no such thing as a free lunch, but lunch for just $1? Now that's a reality today.
It's one of Western New York's favorite summer time hot spots, but even in October, people are going to be flocking there. Hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, ice cream, and drinks are all just $1 each according to WKBW today only at Mississippi Mudds in Tonawanda. (313 Niagara St. Tonawanda, NY 14150)
It's their customer appreciation day according to WKBW.
But don't wait! They will only be open for as long as supplies last!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat