Katie Johnson Released From Hospital! [VIDEO]
Katie Johnson, the Wilson teen who was severely injured after her family’s house exploded, has been released from the hospital. It’s been nearly a month and a half since the propane explosion leveled the Johnson family home and took the life of Katie’s younger sister, Sarah.
Katie was released from ECMC on Monday and actually tweeted out “I’m going home today.” A benefit will be held for the Johnson family at Porter-on-the-Lake in Youngstown. There will be live music, food, raffles, games and a whole lot more. The fundraiser takes place this Saturday.
See video of the home explosion....