Need a Summer Job? Canalside is Hiring
If you’re looking for a job for the summer Canalside is hiring! This would be perfect for someone who enjoys the outdoors, loves interacting with people and summer hours.
Canalside is holding a couple of job fairs
- Saturday April 22, 2017 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm at the Canalside Pavilion (look for the large white tent located next to the replica Canals/Ice at Canalside)
- Tuesday April 25, 2017 from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Buffalo Employment & Training Center (77 Goodell Street)
- Customer Service Associate – This associate will supervise the information tent, merchandise kiosks, VIP events, and pavilion events, etc.
- Operations Assistants –- Assist in event set-up and breakdown, set-up and daily needs of programming, assist the Canals and the Dish operations
- Event Assistants – Assist in the day to day operation of special events, Thursday concerts and more
- Assistant Operations Manager – Assist the Facilities Manager in the Day to Day operations
- Food & Beverage: Kitchen manager, cooks, cashiers, bartenders, beer pourers, VIP tent staff, captains
- We are looking for seasonal help to serve guests at our concession stands, food carts, outdoor bars, private events and our restaurant. We require staff to have an upbeat and positive personality, we appreciate leaders and staff who understand the importance of teamwork. We prefer a minimum of 2 years’ experience in hospitality, cooking or customer service. We pay competitive rates and have some opportunity for long term employment.