New Study: There Are Too Many Studies
Apparently scientists are not really as smart as we all thought they were. It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to tell us the results of some studies from the past year, which I’m sure we all paid for in some way. If you can answer at least one of these questions, drop out of school now and apply for a grant, because you my friend, are well on your way to becoming a scientist.
- Is meth bad for unborn children?
- Do bullies pick on cool kids or nerds?
- Can smoking a lot of weed make you dumb?
- Are kids with no friends sad?
- Can sitting in front of the TV all day make you fat?
- Can caffeine affect sleep?
If you don’t know the answer to any of the above, or just want to see what scientist really do all day, click on the answer key below.