One Surprising Item You Should Never Use In A Hotel
In past studies the surprising item was always the TV remote and how it was always one the dirtiest things you could touch in a hotel room. Well move over remote, there is a totally less obvious item that I bet no one thinks about when traveling.
A recent study states conducted through ABC discovered that the hotel hairdryer is likely covered in bacteria because it's most likely to get overlook when the cleaning crews come through. Which makes sense because when is the last time you cleaned your hairdryer at home?
Other items likely to missed by cleaning? Menus and ice buckets, which also tested high for bacteria. The ice bucket I've heard of before but menus are not something one normally thinks of.