Well, check out this pic...It says it right on the side of the cup DO NOT MICROWAVE. We've all done it though in Buffalo. If your cup gets gets cold a few hours after getting out of the drive thru....you heat it up a bit.

I've done it a million times, but never in this dinky microwave that we have at work. It was only in there about a minute and all of the sudden it smelt like something was burning and sure enough....the bottom had a burn mark and the coffee was all over the bottom of the microwave.

Anyone have this happen to them?