Sayings Your Mom ALWAYS Says
“Because I said so”. Our mom’s always have saying that for some reason get drilled in your head and for some reason every single mom says. When you get older you may even find yourself saying these already. They’re funny cause you know they’re true. Does your mom say any of these? Add some below!
1. “Don’t touch that, you don’t know where it’s been.”
2. “Always treat others how you want to be treated.” or “If you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all.”
3. “Or else I’m going to rinse your mouth out with soap.”
4. “Call me when you get there please, so I know you’re ok.”
5. “Because I said so.”
6. “What if everyone jumped off a cliff, would you do that too?”
7. “I’ll treat you like an adult when you start acting like one.”
8. “Now come back downstairs and go back up without stomping your feet.”
9. “When you have your own house then you can make your own rules.”
10. “You will always be my baby.”
Can you add any to the list below?