The End Of The Country Music Drought At The Superbowl: This Is The Year
I'm sticking by what I said months ago. I said that Chris Stapleton will be the special guest at the Super Bowl with Justin Timberlake and it's shaping up that it just may happen.
Could this be the end of the country music drought at the Superbowl?
Look what came out last night: The duo will have a song called 'Say Something' come out at noon today.
Lets go over some quick bullet points why:
- They've been really good friends for a really long time.
- They perform together a bunch, surprising each other's crowds a few times throughout the past few months and Timberlake doesn't do that with anyone.
- Stapleton and Timberlake will have a song together on Justin's Man of the Woods album.
- Timberlake's album comes out 2 days before the Super Bowl, so he'll promote it and when writing for the album he wrote with Little Big Town.
- Also, lets keep reminding ourselves that 2 years ago he said "I still got my eyes set on a Best Country Album, there is time for that".
Bet you 20 bucks it happens.