The Kenmore Police Blotter is Too Much LOL–Especially, the Second Last One
If you ever read your town’s police blotter, you will surely find the most bizarre, interesting and unusual things you can read. It’s entertaining for sure and while sometimes, it is serious material, here are the unusual ones that actually get called into the police.
Monday, May 1
- A Delaware Road resident reported that his granddaughter hit him with a black light and it cut his finger.
Tuesday, May 2
- A Myron Avenue resident reported that his son went outside to exchange sneakers with a friend, and the friend and another subject took all of the son’s items and left in an unknown direction.
- A Victoria Boulevard resident reported that a vehicle has been parked in the same spot for two weeks and hasn’t moved.
Wednesday, May 3
- A Shepard Avenue resident reported that she just had $180, and a former tenant has stolen it even though he no longer lives in the area.
Thursday, May 4
- A Delaware Avenue business employee reported that a man took the donation change box off the counter and fled on a bicycle down Lincoln Boulevard.
- A Chapel Road resident said she hears someone outside the window but she can’t see anyone because the drapes are closed.
Friday, May 5
- A Delaware Avenue resident reported that people were being loud outside a bar.
- A Delaware Avenue resident said someone was pounding on her door.
Saturday, May 6
A resident came to the department to report that children living on Victoria Boulevard are throwing items out their window and causing damage to his vehicle.
Sunday, May 7
A Kenmore Avenue resident reported that his vehicle was spray-painted and the tires slashed sometime overnight.
A passerby reported that a man in a blue truck is garbage picking and currently loading a fridge into his vehicle.
A Delwood Road resident called police and said she couldn’t sleep.
A West Hazeltine Avenue resident reported that he received a harassing phone call from his ex’s mother, who said he “better watch his back.”