Tony P’s Top 5 Stress Relievers
It’s a stressful world we live in and it’s only getting worse. Whether it’s your job, kids, marriage, money, or favorite hometown sports teams, everything causes us stress. Unfortunately it is not going away. We need to take steps to help curb it and focus our energy into relaxation.
To help aid you in this process of reduced stress and overall enlightenment, I have come up with my list of ways to relax and forget about stress for a while. Will these work for everyone? Maybe, maybe not. The world is a big place, but I think most will agree that this list will have you on your way to a less stressful life.
Tony P’s Top 5 Stress Relievers (in no particular order)
- Take a relaxing bath – This is nothing new, but doing it with no one around is the key. If you need to, lock your kids in the basement and cut the phone lines so that there is zero chance of interruption.
- Sleep – What is more relaxing then sleeping?? Nothing, it’s a scientific fact. Keep your kids locked in the basement for this one as well.
- Get a massage – Someone else rubbing on you while in a candle lit room with soft music is what God intended. Take advantage of it but don’t forget that your kids are locked in the basement.
- Have a drink – It’s a depressant and it can be fun. Be careful and don’t do anything stupid. It might look bad if the cops show up and you are drunk while the kids are locked in the basement.
- Listen to ‘Because I Said So’ with Val Townsend & Tony P. – There is no questioning this one, it just makes sense. For best results, listen while getting a massage in the bath while drinking. Also, put a radio in the basement for the kids.