Top Five Selling Albums In Buffalo [VIDEO]
It’s cool that we can see what the hottest selling CD’s are here in Buffalo thanks to sounds can numbers. Let’s take a look at what CD’s Western New Yorker’s are buying. Here are the top five selling CD’s this week.
5. Own the Night – Lady Antebellum, a ballad-heavy collection about falling in and out and back in love. I’m a girl and I’m a sucker for this album.
4. Clear As Day – Scotty McCreery, if you were swept off your feet by him during his American Idol run and voted relentlessly you won’t be disappointed by his first effort, it will deliver what you were wanting from Scotty. I like Scotty alright, but not enough to buy his CD.
3. Tailgates and Tanlines – Luke Bryan, I’m a fan of Luke’s but realize there really isn’t much to the songs on the CD with the exception of catch phrases, pickup trucks, farms, boom-booms, you get it. I’m okay with that. I like CD’s that are just plain fun. Great CD to pop in to up your mood.
2. Tuskegee – Lionel Richie, even if you’re not Lionel Richie fan you’ll still be able to appreciate the addition of country music’s biggest stars lending their talents to his hits. Blake Shelton, Shania Twain, Jennifer Nettles and more team with the pop/soul legend and give a fresh coat of paint to the songs Lionel made hits 15 year and more years ago. I love these versions almost as much I did the originals.
1. Changed – Rascal Flatts, the guy’s voices and harmonies have richened over the years and are right on point on this album. We get a good dose of the high polished, high powered ballads mixed with fun upbeat tracks like ‘Banjo’. If you like Rascal Flatts you’ll like this effort a lot.