Win the Garth Brooks Anthology Collection ‘The First Five Years’
Garth Brooks the Anthology Collection 'The First Five Years' is a great Christmas gift for yourself or the Garth fan on your list.
The Anthology Collection includes 5 CD's (52 songs), Garth's hardcover book that share behind the scenes stories from his first five years, an d more than 200 never-before seen photographs!
Enter to win a copy from Pearl Records and Buffalo's New Country, 1065 WYRK! Happy Holidays!
Win GARTH BROOKS’ ANTHOLOGY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The WYRK Garth Brooks Anthology contest will begin on 12/5/17 at 12:01:00 am and end on 12/10/17 at 11:59:00 pm.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): log on to wyrk.com and look for the WIN GARTH BROOKS ANTHOLOGY icon, click on and fill out all the required fields. Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in Greater Buffalo Western New York Metropolitan COVERED BY STATION’S SERVICE AREA/HOME ARBITRON METRO, possess a valid government issued photo i.d. Employees of WYRK (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Greater Buffalo, Western New York metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families AND/OR HOUSEHOLDS are ineligible to participate or win.
- Listeners are eligible to win a WYRK contest valued at over $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- One (1) GARTH BROOKS FIRST EDITION THE ANTHOLOGY gift set ARV:$39.99
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winners (1) one will be picked by 11 am EST on December 2017
- ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS APPLICABLE.
- Winner need not listen or be present to win
- Winner will be notified by phone by the WYRK Promotions Department within five (5) days of the drawing. If WYRK is unable to contact the winner within (5) days of the first notification attempt, another winner will be drawn at random from the remaining entries. “Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by a random drawing of all other eligible entries
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station, in is sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WYRK 106.5, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.