Ever Hear Of This? Mom Has Emergency C-Section, But Doctors Can’t Find Baby
Ever hear of this happening?
- Amber Hughes went into labor after 30 weeks. She had been warned she would be going early by doctors after losing her mucus plug at 24 weeks
- 36 hours of labor and doctors discovered the baby had an infection
- They decided they were doing a C-Section immediately.
- But, they went to get the baby and they couldn't find him.
- Doctors briefly panicked.
It just so happens that Amber was delivering her baby naturally at the exact moment the doctors were performing the C-section. All of a sudden, cries from baby Olly were heard, and he was found under the sheet.