Bills Mafia’s Wishlist For The New Buffalo Stadium
A new stadium is coming to Western New York and with taxpayers picking up $850 million dollars of the proposed $1.4 billion price tag, Bills Mafia has some ideas of what should be included with the new stadium.
Drive Home With Dave Fields Every Afternoon from 3-7pm on 106.5 WYRK
From upgraded seats that included a heat option to some love from the biggest fans of the team, check out 5 things that are on the Bills Mafia's wishlist for the new home of the Buffalo Bills.
1. Built-In Phone Chargers In The Seats - How many times have you been at the game and noticed your phone on its last 10% of battery power? Having a place to charge your phone while watching the game would be amazing.
2. Updated Bathrooms - Bigger bathrooms with more stalls would be great. Also for the men, how about doing away with the horse trough-style urinal?
3. More Comfortable Seats With Heat - If you are going to be sitting for hours, it would be nice to have more comfortable seats inside the stadium. A bonus if the seats could be heated so it wouldn't be so bad in the Winter.
4. A Craft Brewery - Having a craft brewery that sold all the different "Bills" themed beers brewed here in Western New York could be great.
5. Statues Of Bills Mafia Fans - Currently, there is a statue of later owner Ralph Wilson outside Highmark Stadium. The new stadium should show some love for the fans with statues of some of the most loyal Mafia members.
The new stadium is currently in the idea phase and we are hoping that the Bills take a look at this list and include some or all of these amazing ideas.