Catch Our Rev. Riide Today for Your Chance to Win $100
Get the location to be a contestant in our LAST Rev. Riide trivia game today from 12 PM to 1 PM! You could win up to $100 by playing! In addition to the $100, we will have a chance for you to win gift cards (see rules below for details).
Meet us at Metro by T-Mobile, located at 2521 Walden Avenue, across from Super Walmart, at noon! (Please read the rules below - if you did not pre-register yesterday, you will have an opportunity to play if 1. no one who pre-registered shows up 2. pre-registered contestants do not correctly answer all questions)
BY PRE-REGISTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTESTS, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE RULES BELOW:
REV RIIDE CASH CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The REV Riide CASH contest will begin 12:00 PM EST Friday August 2, 2019 and will run every Friday until 1:00 PM EST August 30, 2019 at select locations to be provided via the station’s mobile apps.
- To participate in the contest, you may sign up to be a contestant via the following method(s): Download the WYRK or WBLK APP and ENTER NAME or get a number on-site. Contestants who register via the mobile apps will be given priority and be placed first in line, based on time of registration. All pre-registered contestants must be on-site and checked in by 5 minutes after the announced meet time, ie. 12:05 pm on August 2, 2019. Walk-up will be given a number based on the time they arrive (walk-up registration will close 5 minutes after the announced meet-up time, ie. 12:05 pm on August 2, 2019. Walk-up constants will be placed in line, in order of which they arrived, after the last checked-in pre-registered contestant. Any contestant, pre-registered or walk-up, can only be a contestant with one station, either WYRK or WBLK. Contestants will not be permitted to play with both stations at the particular location. Contestants can play with the other station on a different day and location, but will still only be allowed to play with one Station at that time.
- ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all WYRK / WBLK listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in WESTERN NEW YORK, GREATER BUFFALO REGION. Employees of Townsquare Media: WBLK, WBUF/JACK FM, WMSX, WYRK (the “Station”), Liberty Cab, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the WNY metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AND BE PRESENT TO WIN
- ONCE A CONTESTANT WINS $10 OR MORE, BY PLAYING WITH EITHER STATION, THEY WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY ADDITIONAL CASH AT ANY OTHER REV. RIIDE LOCATIONS THROUGH THE END OF THE CONTEST.
- All winning contestants and other winners must complete winner form, W-9 and present ID to receive prize, no exceptions.
- The Station will solicit listeners/contestants to meet them out at select locations at select times on Fridays looking for them to answer a series of ten (10) trivia questions.
- Two initial contestants will be chosen, one from each Station. Each contestant will have the opportunity to answer ten (10) questions each worth $10 dollars. Contestant has the opportunity to win up to $100. If a contestant incorrectly answers a question, they will be disqualified from answering further questions and they will not be eligible to win on any other Rev. Riide date. Contestant will receive $10 for each question they answered correctly, up to that point. The next contestant on the pre-register list, who arrived and checked in by 5 minutes after the announced meeting time, will then have an opportunity to answer the remaining questions and earn $10 per correctly-answered question. This will continue until either all questions have been correctly-answered or all pre-registered/checked-in contestants have played. If there are still remaining unanswered questions, walk-up contestants will have an opportunity to play in order of their number (which will be provided to them within the first 5 minutes. If there are still remaining questions, contestants will be given an additional chance based on the same order from above. The process will repeat until all questions have been answered.
- With each question answered correctly (up to ten (10) questions) the contestant will win ten dollars ($10) per correct answer.
- Contestants can win as much as $100 per stop.
- Only one (1) opportunity per contestant per stop.
- Pre-registered, walk-up and non contestants will have an opportunity to register to win other gift cards at each stop. If a contestant wins cash, they will be disqualified from winning any additional prizes, if their name is chosen, another name will be picked instead.
- REV RIIDE CONTEST WILL AWARD CASH: up to $100 one hundred dollars (in $10.00 ten dollar increments) to potentially ONE WINNER per station (or more to multiple contestants based upon the above criteria)
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station promotion management with respect to the contest are final.
- ODDS OF BEING SELECTED DEPEND ON NUMBER OF CONTESTANTS PRESENT
- WINNER MUST TO BE PRESENT TO PARTICIPATE TO WIN.
- Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form/W-9 within on-site or prize will be forfeited.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of Townsquare Media, 14 LAFAYETTE SQUARE, SUITE 1200, BUFFALO, NY 14203.