Chiavetta’s Chicken Will Have 5 Pop-Up BBQ’s In WNY This Week
The weather is getting warmer in Western New York and that means spring and summer events are slowly but surely finding their way back into Buffalo.
One of the greatest warm-weather traditions here in Western New York is Chiavetta's. It's always a fun sight to see a pop-up BBQ happening when you don't expect it.
Chiavetta's has done a few pop-up BBQs in the winter but now they're getting back into the full swing of things as spring fast approaches. According to their Facebook page, they will have not one but FIVE pop-up BBQ locations across Western New York this week.
Those locations are:
- Pomfret Lot: 10398 Bennett Rd. Fredonia, NY (Thursday, March 11th)
- Tops Friendly Markets: 184 S. Cascade Dr. Springville, NY (Friday, March 12th)
- Tops Friendly Markets: 2140 Grand Island Blvd. Grand Island, NY (Saturday, March 13th)
- Oakfield Betterment Committee: 23 Drake St. Oakfield, NY (Sunday, March 14th)
- Tops Friendly Markets: 3865 Union Rd. Cheektowaga, NY (Sunday, March 14th)
All times are noon to 6 p.m., except for the Oakfield pop-up BBQ, which is 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Chiavetta's says you can pre-order at their website if you prefer, that way you save some time.
The temperature on Wednesday will be over 60 degrees, and the temperatures this weekend should be around 40 degrees or warmer, so you won't be freezing if you want to stop out at one of these locations and grab some chicken or rib dinners!