10 Things You Can Allegedly Wash In Your Dishwasher
Some things can be very difficult to wash. So if you're like me, chances are, you just don't wash them (I haven't washed my hat in years). But someone somewhere found out that a dishwasher can come in handy for more things than you would think.
According to a list on AOL, here are 10 things that you can (allegedly) wash in your dishwasher. I've never tried most of them so it's up to you if you decide to try it!
1. Shoes. Sneakers and flip-flops are usually okay, but I wouldn't suggest trying dress shoes.
2. Baseball hats. If you put them on the top rack, they might even keep their shape.
3. Brushes and combs. You're gonna want to clean as much hair out as you can first though so that it doesn't clog the drain. And stay away from the ones with wooden handles
4. Toys. Obviously not the electronics, or things with small pieces that could break off.
5. Glass lampshades from light fixtures.
6. Your toothbrush holder.
7. Make-up brushes. Put them in the silverware holder.
8. Sports equipment. Like the shin guards your kids wear for soccer. If it's plastic, it's probably okay.
9. Vacuum attachments.
10. Your computer keyboard. People online swear it won't break if you don't use detergent. But you might have to let it dry for a few days. And obviously they're talking about desktop keyboards . . . don't toss your whole LAPTOP in there.