11 Places to Watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
As you might have heard by now, there’s a big giant wedding taking place on Friday and it’ll be broadcasted for the entire world to watch.
We’re talking, of course, about the Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton – an affair so big, you can bet your royal chariot that every major news organization in their right mind will show up to cover it.
That’s good news for you, since it means you’ll be able to watch the festivities, too. Find out how after the jump.
- “The Royal Wedding” on BBC will air at midnight ET.
- “Good Morning America” on ABC will begin at 1AM ET.
- “The Today Show” on NBC will begin at 1AM ET.
- “Live from the Royal Wedding” on E! will begin at 4AM ET.
- “The Royal Wedding” on TLC will begin at 5AM ET.