Cirque Du Soleil Volta Giveaway
Register below for your chance to win a Cirque Du Soleil Volta trip to Toronto on October 6th and 7th including a pair of tickets to Volta and a two-night stay at Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Downtown!
Stay at the Doubletree by Hilton, in the heart of downtown Toronto. Enjoy a quiet retreat with modern amenities in an urban location - in walking distance to the best of the city!
Finding yourself is the ultimate rush…with CIRQUE DU SOLEIL! Experience VOLTA…the spellbinding story about the freedom to choose and the thrill of blazing your own trail. Only under the big top at The Portlands…starting September 7th.
Cirque Du Soleil Volta Website Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Cirque Du Soleil Volta Website Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”) which is being conducted by WYRK (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on September 13, 2017 and ends on September 28, 2017 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To participate in the promotion, entrant may enter online beginning on September 13, 2017 at 7:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on September 27, 2017 at 11:59 pm ET (the “Entry Period”) as follows:
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted regardless of the method of entry. There will be a total of one (1) winner selected in this Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, who reside in the state of New York. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Station, Townsquare Media, their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Buffalo metropolitan area, the members of immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Listeners are eligible to win prize(s) valued over $50 or ticket prize(s) valued over $100 per ticket in a Station-conducted Promotion only once every thirty (30) days and prize(s) valued at $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted promotion.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- One (1) prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The prize consists of (i) two (2) tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil Volta at the Port Lands on October 7, 2017, and (ii) two nights standard accommodations double occupancy at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown checking in on October 6, 2017 and checking out on October 8, 2017. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $472.00. The prize(s) is awarded as is. Vacation must be taken on October 6, 2017 and return on October 8, 2017. Vacation may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable. Winner and companion are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied travel. It is the winner’s responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have the proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at travel.state.gov or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Actual final retail value may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and guest must travel together on the specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and provider’s approval. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Travel may not be permitted on any dates other than listed above. All travel dates are subject to approval by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Substitutions will not be allowed. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). The Station in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any prize related event.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed by 5:30 pm ET on October 6, 2017. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- There is no substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of equal or greater value. The prize(s) is expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, are not in the manner responsible or liable for any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- One (1) winner will be selected at approximately 9:00 am ET on September 28, 2017 in a random drawing of all eligible entries received by 11:59 pm ET on September 27, 2017.
- Odds of winning depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
- The winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Potential prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone on September 28, 2017. Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release by 5:30 pm ET on October 6, 2017 or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by September 27, 2017 to “Cirque Du Soleil Volta Website Giveaway – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WYRK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by November 27, 2017 to the above address marked “Cirque Du Soleil Volta Website Giveaway – Winner List.” The official rules and winner list (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.wyrk.com.
Administrator: WYRK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Sponsor: Steda Marketing, 88 Prince George Dr., Toronto, Ontario M9B 2X8.