Dr. James Corasanti Not Guilty of Major Charges [POLL]
After several weeks of testimony and just over a day of deliberations, the jury in the Dr. James Corasanti trial has found the defendant guilty of DWI, but not guilty of the most serious charges against him.
The jury found Dr. Corasanti not guilty of
- Second-degree felony vehicular manslaughter;
- Second-degree felony manslaughter;
- Leaving the scene of an accident;
- Tampering with evidence for wiping down his car; and
- Tampering with evidence for deleting text messages.
Most people following the trial expected the jury to convict the doctor of nearly all the charges against him. Did the jury blow it? Let us know what you think.