WYRK @ UB BULLS FOOTBALL
Join Today’s Country 1065 WYRK for top college football along with FREE Tailgate AND Concerts.
Join Today’s Country 1065 WYRK for top college football along with FREE Tailgate AND Concerts. Listen to win tickets or grab the WYRK VIP Experience Tickets for games in BOLD http://www.ubbulls.com/tickets/football/concertseries14
8/30 vs. Duquesne – Easton Corbin – Kick-off 3:30pm
9/12 vs. Baylor – Joe Nichols – Kick-off 8:00pmFriday Night Under Lights – ESPN Game
9/20 vs. Norfolk State – Spin Doctors – Kick-off TBD
9/27 vs. Miami – Three Dog Night – Kick-off TBD Homecoming 1st Mid-American Conference (MAC) game of the season
10/25 vs. Central Michigan – Zac Brown Tribute Band – Kick-off TBD MAC game
11/11 vs. Akron – Frankie Ballard – Kick-off 8:00pmMAC game.ESPN2/ESPNU game
11/19 vs. Kent State – Strictly Hip – Kick-off at 8:00pmMAC game.ESPN2/ESPNU game
- Season tickets are $99 for 7 home games, including Big 12 opponent Baylor.
- Single game tickets are $18, and $50 for Baylor
- Group tickets and corporate hospitality packages are also available by calling the UB Ticket Office.
- To order tickets call 1-877-UB-There or online at ubbulls.com
VIP TAILGATE CONCERT EXPERIENCE
- Enjoy a VIP Experience with WYRK for all the country tailgate concerts
- Dates – 8/30 (Easton Corbin), 9/12 (Joe Nichols), 10/25 (Zac Brown Tribute Band), 11/11 (Frankie Ballard)
- Experience includes: Front of Stage Access, VIP Credential, Game Ticket in Section 106 with a WYRK personality, Price: $33 ($66 for Baylor)
STAMPED SQUARE/TAILGATE CONCERT SERIES
- Stampede Square and the Tailgate Concert series return the 2nd year
- Opens 3 hours prior to kick-off and is located less than 100 yards away from UB Stadium.
- Stampede Square is the destination for pre-game tailgating and the tailgate concert series.
- Stampede Square includes inflatable games, face-painting, photo booths and more. It is free and fun for the whole family.
- Walk to Victory – cheer on the team as the walk to the stadium through stampede square led by the marching band and spirit teams.
- Concerts begin 2 hours prior to kick-off