How to Add a Roswell Park Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon to Twitter, Facebook
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and what better way to show your support than to add a pink Roswell Park Cancer Institute “twibbon” to your profile picture on Twitter and Facebook? It’s really a pretty simple thing to do. Here’s how…
1. Go to Roswell Park’s Twibbon page.
2. Choose which social network you want to add the twibbon on.
3. Authorize the app to access your Twitter or Facebook account.
4. Position the twibbon where you want it on your profile picture.
5. That’s pretty much it! Now just add that twibbon to your profile picture.
Be sure to share this guide with your friends so that they can show their support, too!