Presenting WYRK’s 12 Days of a Country Christmas Giveaway!
Country 106.5 WYRK is bringing you 12 Days of a Country Christmas. We’ve searched our prize closet for a few of our favorite things, including electronics, autographed guitars, posters and more.
Each weekday starting tomorrow (December 7) through Friday, December 21, we’ll give you a different prize to win here at wyrk.com. From our family to yours, we wish you the happiest of holiday seasons. Check back tomorrow to see the first prize in our 12 Days of a Country Christmas from WYRK.
WYRK COUNTRY CHRISTMAS CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER ORWIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The WYRK Country Christmas Contest will begin on Monday 12 mid EST. December 6, 2012 and end on December 24, 2012 12 mid EST
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): Participants can enter on line at www.wyrk.com where they can use points accrued. Each entry requires a 500 point requirement.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s): log on www.wyrk.com to enter information click on and fill out all the required fields. Enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Contestants can enter as many times as long as they have required points.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The contest is open to all WYRK listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in [Western New York broadcast area. Employees of WYRK (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the WNY metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families AND/OR HOUSEHOLDS are ineligible to participate or win.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest within a 30 day period.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winners will be chosen and announced daily week days between 3-6pm
- Odds of winning depend number of entries
- “Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by random selection.”
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign anIRSForm W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of WYRK 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo NY 14203