The 10 Weirdest Things Kids Asked Santa For
Hey man, you get just one chance a year (maybe two if you count birthdays) to ask for pretty much anything you want on Christmas. So I don't blame kids for asking for strange things when it comes time to ask the big man with a beard. Here is a list of 10 of the strangest things Santa's Helpers have heard kids ask for:
1. "A remote control buffalo."
2. "A unicorn that poops rainbows."
3. "A 'penis' book." The kid meant Peanuts, but couldn't pronounce it.
4. "Change my name to Batman."
5. "A box of condoms." The kid was around eight or nine.
6. "A lifetime supply of peanut butter so my dog will lick my face forever."
7. "To know how elves reproduce."
8. "A gumball machine filled with avocados."
9. "To destroy all Backstreet Boys CDs."
10. "For the neighbor lady to stop coming over when my mom is at work."
The list came from Buzzfeed and I have to admit, some of them are pretty damned insightful.