Highest Selling Jerseys in the NFL – Western New York Has Ties to 2 of the Players on the List
NFL Football is here! It’s Kickoff Weekend! Are you ready? You’ve got your snacks, cable bill is payed, do you have your favorite player’s jersey? The list of the 12 highest selling jerseys in the NFL have been released, and Western New York has ties to at least two of the players. Before you click through, do you think you can name them?
According to AOL, these are the jerseys that sell the most around the country:
12. Derek Carr – Oakland Raiders QB
11. Russell Wilson – Seattle Seahawks QB
10. Von Miller – Denver Broncos LB
9. Antonio Brown – Pittsburgh Steelers WR
8. Khalil Mack – Oakland Raiders LB/DE **WNY Connection: Khalil Mack was drafted 5th overall from UB in 2014. He’s also the first player ever to receive all pro honors for two different positions in the same year.
7. Aaron Rodgers – Green Bay Packers QB
6. Carson Wentz – Philadelphia Eagles QB
5. Rob Gronkowski – New England Patriots TE **WNY Connection: The Gronkowski family is from Williamsville and Rob attended Williamsville North for three years.
4. Cam Newton – Carolina Panthers QB
3. Odell Beckham Jr. – New York Giants WR
2. Tom Brady – New England Patriots QB
1. Ezekiel Elliott – Dallas Cowboys RB
**According to the sales from April 1, 2016 to June 30, 2016 on NFLShop.com.