Things Our Kids Will Never Know
In Church today, the priest told a joke that got me thinking about the changes we have seen in our lives that have changed dramatically. He said, if you as a kid what sound a cow makes, they'll say 'Moo', a a sheep makes the sound 'Baa' & a mouse makes the sound 'Click, click'. He was joking about the use and dependency of technology now a days. This led me to think about the things our kids will never experience, know or see in their lifetime. Schools are already trying to get rid of cursive wiring. Here's a list of more...
- Pay Phones
- Floppy Discs (they’re not even a thought anymore)
- Going to the store to rent a movie
- Sending letters has taken a dramatic increase
- Smoking sections in restaurants
- Dial up Modem (Remember when you couldn’t be on the phone & computer at the same time!)
- Having to delete something from your hard drive to make room (haha)
- Phone Books
- Yellow Pages
- Cursive Writing (Don’t get me stated.)
If you have any more, please post them below! Let’s see how many we can get here!!