Where to Eat in Buffalo on Black Friday/Thursday
Getting a jump on your holiday shopping in Buffalo on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, and wondering where you can grab a late night snack either to refuel between shopping or wrap your night? We've got you covered.
If you are looking for something fast, there are of course the chains:
- Most McDonalds
- Many Tim Horton's
- Walmart Supercenters
- Many Wegman's
- Select Tops stores
- Some Jim's Steakout locations Monday through Thursday are 24/7. And almost ALL are open until 5 am on Friday & Saturday.
- Might Taco
If you want to sit down or enjoy something 'local'
- Louie's Texas Red Hots (24 Hours http://louiestexasredhots.com/)
- Jim's Truck Plaza, Cheektowaga
- Alton's Restaurant, Cheektowaga (24 Hours)
- "We Never Close" on Elmwood Avenue (24 hours)
- Olympic restaurant, Tonawanda and Cheektowaga (Hours vary)
- Royal restaurant, Sheridan (24 hours)
- Pegasus, Hamburg (24 hours)
- Towne Restaurant (2 a.m./3 a.m. close)
- Paula's Donuts (opens 5 a.m.)