All The FREE Stuff You Can Get National Donut Day (Friday)
Do you know why we have Donut Day?
It's actually not as made up as you'd think. The Salvation Army founded National Donut Day in Chicago in 1938 as a tribute to the "Donut Lassies" which were ladies who gave soldiers who were going to the war some donuts. So, when you go get your discount or freebie, you'll know some of the history.
Here is the list of offers from our friends at WIVB:
- Dunkin Donuts - Free classic donut with the purchase of any beverage
- Tim Hortons - Select locations will see the launch of Tim Hortons' new churro donut
- Krispy Kreme - Free donut
- Walmart - Free donut in the store's bakery section
- Paula's Donuts - Free donut with the purchase of any beverage
- Frankie's Donuts and Pizza - Free donut with the purchase of a coffee
- Donut Kraze - Free donut with any purchase
- Market In the Square - $1 off the purchase of a baker's dozen donuts. Cannoli donuts will be $1.99.
- Peace, Love and Little Donuts - Raffle for free donuts for a year.