Buffalo Open For Business: Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare
We're all adjusting to the new normal--working from home, moving to digital platforms, providing goods and services on a virtual or delivery basis. That change has been especially difficult for many of Buffalo's businesses, but in true WNY spirit, Buffalo has remained open for business.
In that light, we wanted to shine a light on how some of our WNY community business leaders are doing to keep Buffalo working. Each of them brings their own unique insight on what challenges their industry is facing during the era of social distancing. Each day Clay Moden and Dave Fields will speak with a different business leader to get a boots-on-the-ground look at how Buffalo is staying open for business.
Today Dave Fields spoke with Kevin O'Brien of Fichte Endl & Elmer Eyecare about their renewed areas of focus and what they can offer WNY now that our region is reopening for the summer. You can call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-309-2020.
From our friends at Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare:
At Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare your safety & well being is of the utmost importance. We are now seeing routine eye care patients and scheduling cataract & LASIK procedures. Our monthly LASIK Open house event and Cataract Surgery Lunch & Learns have moved to an ONLINE format until large gatherings are safe & permitted by NYS. If you are interested in signing up for one, click this direct link here learn more to register on our website Fichte.com
Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare is compliant with all of the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 reopening. Changes they have made to ensure the health and safety of our patients & staff includes the following:
- All patients must get their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All patients must wear a mask or face covering
- They have hand sanitizer installed stations thought out the office
- Glass barriers have been installed at the front desk & optical boutique
- Six-foot social distancing stickers have been applied to the floors
- We have removed many chairs from the waiting rooms to ensure proper social distancing
- They ask that all friends & family members wait in the car or outside the building and do not accompany the patient inside unless absolutely necessary.
Please call to schedule your appointment at 1-800-309-2020. Watch below for a look at who they are and what they do!