Clay & Company’s 10 Commandments Of Texting
Help us out here. We are coming up with 'rules' for texting. Sometimes it just seems like we need to spell these out for people.
- You should not be able to group text after 9 PM.
- Thou shall not write 'Hey' one guy to another
- Thou shall never you the single K
- Thou shall not ghost anyone
- You shall write LOL if you are not truly laughing.
- Don't text and then call right after asking if you got the message.
- Thou shall not write AN ESSAY
- Do NOT text 10 times in a row.