Here are the Complete Guidelines and Restrictions for Weddings In NYS
It was recently announced by Governor Andrew Cuomo that venues could hold wedding receptions in New York State and on Monday afternoon, Cuomo gave the full list of guidelines and restrictions when it came to holding a wedding and catering events.
According to WGRZ, Cuomo gave these updates on weddings in New York State.
- Wedding and catered events can be held at 50 percent with no more than 150 people.
- Any venue that wants to hold a large event, above the required capacity, is required to notify the local health department.
- Those attending a wedding event must be tested for COVID-19 beforehand.
- Those attending would have to sign-in with contact information at the event for contact tracing purposes.
- Those attending must wear a mask at all times unless eating or drinking.
- Socially-distance dancing will be allowed but under "strict guidelines."
"From day one, we have said that our COVID recovery is not a choice between public health and the economy - it has to be both - and in New York we're demonstrating how to do that safely and smartly," Governor Cuomo said.
My fiancée and I will have our wedding in the summer of 2022. We had the chance to hold it in 2021 but decided to hold off another year.
You can read the full story at WGRZ.