Do Work That Matters at Spectrum Health & Human Services
Spectrum Health & Human Services helps individuals and families manage the challenges of mental health and addiction with effective, evidence-based counseling and services.
Careers in the helping professions are challenging and the sense of fulfillment is extraordinary. Whether you are in a clinical role or an administrative role, your work is valued at Spectrum Health.
Spectrum Health’s culture is rooted in respect for all individuals. Part of the Spectrum Health benefit package includes onsite training for clinicians who need to maintain their NYS licensure, provided by experienced working clinicians in the Spectrum Health Education and Training Institute (SETI). Other benefits include flexible scheduling to encourage work-life balance. There’s a strong sense of commitment and togetherness here too that demonstrates the Spectrum Health mission to serve.
Spectrum Health serves WNY with counseling centers in Downtown Buffalo, Warsaw, Springville, West Seneca, and South Buffalo, and other services in Olean, Niagara Falls, and Rochester. There are openings for full-time, part-time and per diem positions.
Check Spectrum Health's website for full descriptions of all openings, which include:
- Office Assistant in the downtown Buffalo and South Buffalo Counseling Centers
- Patient Support Specialist opportunities in Buffalo and Springville
- Mental Health Counselor positions in Warsaw, West Seneca, Springville, and Orchard Park.
- Two Information Technology positions.
- Registered Nurses, Peer Support Specialists, and Clinical Assistants for new Crisis Centers in Springville and Warsaw.
To learn more and apply, visit shswny.org/careers. It could be the start of a very rewarding and fulfilling new career chapter.