It’s Almost Time for Local Restaurant Week in Buffalo
It’s a biannual thing here in Buffalo – local restaurant week! And the next week is almost here – April 11-17th. It really is a great time to experience restaurants in the area that may exceed your price range. The week will feature dinners starting at just $20.16 and some will feature appetizers, main course and even dessert.
• Local Restaurant Week is the largest independent restaurant promotion in the country.
• Includes 200 participating restaurants: casual, fine dining, ethnic and eclectic!
• $8 million annual local economic impact
• Local food service industry is the region’s second largest employer
• Local independent restaurants contribute immeasurably to our regional culture
• Encourages participating restaurants to support local vendors