Former Buffalo Bill Raised Over $100,000 For Families Of Shooting
Former Buffalo Bill Thurman Thomas along with his wife Patricia have raised over $100,000 for the victims of the mass shooting that took place in Buffalo on Saturday Night.
Drive Home With Dave Fields Every Afternoon from 3-7pm on 106.5 WYRK
If you want to help out there are several charities that are collecting donations.
Feedmore WNY is collecting food donations at 91 Holt street from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday. IF you have questions about making a donation you can call FeedMore WNY at (716) 822-2002. You can also make a monetary donation online HERE.
The Buffalo Community Fridge is also taking food donations at 257 E. Ferry St. They are looking for milk, eggs, cheese, baby food and formula, juice, water, and labeled cooked meats. At this time they are not accepting monetary donations.
According to WIVB, these are verified GoFundme accounts where you can make monetary donations.
- Verified fundraisers — people who organized each fund in parentheses:
- Victims of Shooting at Tops Buffalo NY (Buffalo resident Joni Falk)
- the families of the victims of Buffalo shooting (OnCore Golf CEO Keith Blakely)
- Buffalo Memorial (Reporters Ron Insana and Luke Russert)
- Buffalo Mass Shooting Help The Families Fund (Board of VictimsFirst.org)