Top Country First Dance Songs For 2015 Weddings
You’ve been engaged now for a while. You set the date. You met with the banquet hall and booked your DJ. Now he wants to have a meeting to go over your song choices. But you have no idea what you want to dance to!!
No worries. We’ve got your back…again.
For the last couple years, I've been putting together a list of songs that were perfect country first dance songs at weddings. Wedding season is here again! If you’re getting married this summer and are looking for a hot new song to call your own, check these ones out
I’m not going to include the ones from last year. It’s a new year, so this is a new list. Here are the top 12 songs to add to last year’s list. The first 6 are a little slower. The second six are a little more upbeat (just in case).
Top Country First Dance Songs For 2015 (Slow)
1. Brett Eldredge - Mean To MeBring You Back
2. Brad Paisley - Perfect StormMoonshine in the Trunk
3. A Thousand Horses - SmokeSouthernality
4. Canaan Smith - Love You Like ThatCanaan Smith - EP
5. Josh Turner - Lay LowLay Low - Single
6. Blake Shelton - My EyesBased On a True Story... (Deluxe Version)
7. Craig Campbell - Keep Them Kisses Comin'Never Regret
8. Easton Corbin - Baby Be My Love SongBaby Be My Love Song - Single
9. Jana Kramer - LoveLove - Single
10. Zac Brown Band - HomegrownJEKYLL + HYDE
11. Dan & Shay - Nothin' Like YouWhere It All Began
12. Zac Brown Band - Lovin' You EasyJEKYLL + HYDE