What Your Dad Really Wants For Father’s Day [LIST]
If you're at a loss for what to get the Dad in your life for Father's Day, here's the top 10 gifts according to a new survey.
Data shows that the majority of dads would prefer an experience over a physical gift.
Here are the top 10 gifts for Father's Day, according to the New York Post:
1. A phone call from my kids, 47%.
2. A big steak, 41%.
3. Some peace and quiet, 38%.
4. Watching a baseball game with the family, 38%.
5. A few beers, 35%.
6. A cheap, practical gift like socks or a tie, 35%.
7. A glass of wine, 34%.
8. To watch whatever I want on TV, 34%.
9. A glass of whiskey, 29%.
10. An expensive physical gift, like an Apple watch, 29%.