The NY Times Is Raving About This Buffalo Restaurant – Ever Been There?
It's always incredible to see Buffalo making waves in huge national publications. So to see this NY Times writer go nuts over this Buffalo restaurant is awesome.
The writer's name is Charu Suri, and she stopped by Root & Bloom in the Elmwood Village neighborhood to try out the Vegan menu.
According to her article the restaurant opened up on Mother's Day and has a "hippie-ish" vibe.
There's no question that vegan living is a way of life. And while Suri mentioned other restaurants in Buffalo that have extensive vegan options (Amy’s Place, Merge, Breadhive, Swan Street Diner), she adds that none of them have gone fully vegan like Root & Bloom have. Yup, it's free of meat, dairy, and honey. However, she adds that the owners James Ernst and Sarah Sendlbeck have gone out of their way to "keep the place approachable for hard-core vegans and rookies alike."
Click here to read more about her visit to Root & Bloom.
Have you ever been here? What did you think?
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!
WYRKBrett on Snapchat