10 Websites To Keep Your Kids’ Brains Working While They’re Off
Students are at home. So how do you help them to continue to learn while they are off?
Are your kids bored...already?
Many schools are sending home packets to keep their students active academically while they are quarantined from COVID-19. But where can you turn if you have little ones that really want to learn?
Here are 10 free websites that will keep their brains moving while they are off:
1. Switcheroo Zoo - Watch, listen, and play games to learn about animals
2. National Geographic Kids - It's just like National Geographic only geared towards kids!
3. Into The Book - Do your kids love to read? They'll love this...
4. Seussville - Read, play word games, and more with Dr. Seuss
5. ABC Ya! - Games and fun for kids K-6+
6. Fun Brain - Math, reading, games...it's all here.
7. PBS Kids - Videos and games with your favorite PBS characters
8. Starfall - This one is meant for much smaller kids from grades K-3.
9. Storyline Online - Movie stars read you stories!
10. Highlights Kids - This one even has jokes!