2021 Dyngus Day Parties Around Buffalo Today
Dyngus Day is (on its way to) getting back to normal in Buffalo! As home of the Dyngus Day capitol of the world, Western New York loved to get their polka on, equipped with pussy willows and squirt guns.
At most places, Dyngus Day celebrations will look a little bit different than you are used to seeing, because of social distancing and regulations--but, rest assured, you will not go another day missing out on Dyngus Day celebrations.
The Dyngus Day Parade in the Polonia District in Buffalo will happen today. Now, it will only be 10 blocks long, and people have to be spaced out along the parade route, so they are encouraging everyone that is interested to check out the parade on their live stream Facebook page.
Organizers for the North Tonawanda Dyngus Day parade are also ready to begin later on this afternoon!
Who is celebrating Dyngus Day in Buffalo this year? Here are some of the bars and restaurants that are getting their polka on!
- The Stage - Buffalo Touch and West of the Mark will be playing. 8166 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14221
- The Cave - Those Idiots will be playing. 71 Military, Buffalo, NY 14207
- Tappo- The Pierogi Brothers will be performing on the Chandler Street locations. This will be a ticketed event.
- Polish Falcons will have a Dyngus Day celebration. Tickets are required. 445 Columbia Ave, Depew, NY 14043
- STO Lat and BFLO will have TWO different ticketed sessions happening. Yes, you will be allowed to polka but in certain polka areas. 4475 Transit Road Buffalo, NY 14221