A 5th Buffalo Bills Player Has Had Offseason Surgery
We all know that playing in the NFL is tough on the body and already several Buffalo Bills players have had work done to get ready for next season.
Levi Wallace is the latest Buffalo Bill to do under the knife this offseason.
Wallace joins Cody Ford, Jon Feliciano, Jerry Hughes and Ed Oliver who all already have had offseason surgery.
Wallace is the only player on that list who will be a free agent this offseason.
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York